Complete and thorough forklift operator training conducted by an experienced and reliable source will ensure your operators are safer. It also helps maintain excessive repairs and reduces your overall maintenance costs.
Valley Industrial Trucks Forklift Operator Class Contents Include:
- OSHA Forklift Regulations
- What is a Professional?
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Principles of Balance, Stability and Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
- Safe Load-Handling Techniques
- Fueling: IC Trucks and Batteries
- Proper Accident and Safety Hazards Documentation